As companies invest more in digital and traditional marketing efforts, the need for original music and beats increases. There are other uses for beats in Youtube videos, movies, TV and various other applications.
Many music producers have found that selling beats online is profitable as they can be used for a variety of commercial purposes. If you are a music producer looking to break into the beat selling industry, there are many ways to get started selling beats online. We’re going to explore some of the best beat store providers and beat selling marketplaces to help you get started making money.
Can you sell beats for money?
You can definitely sell beats for money, and it’s a growing niche in the music industry. There are many successful beat selling companies that have been able to offer different types of good beats for a variety of uses. An online beat sales business has excellent potential to monetize through advertisers and content creators and others looking for original music.
How to sell beats online
Selling beats online is relatively easy and there are many platforms available to make your next beat sale. Here’s how to start selling beats online:
- Create beat: The first step is to improve your beat making skills and create different types of professional beats. This can include popular genres like pop, hip-hop, ambient, chill, and other styles. Next, think about what kind of mood you want to convey with your beat and go from there.
- Select a beat platform: Research the beat market once you’ve created your beat. Many platforms are available, each with unique strengths and business models. Based on the type of beat you have created, you can look at what types of music artists or commercial applications would be most appropriate. That will help you decide which beat platform to use.
- Upload your beat: After identifying the right platform, you can upload your beat and start selling. Depending on the platform, you can make it easier for customers to find Beats by adding relevant beat tags and other descriptions to help them decide if this is the right option.
How to put beats up for sale
How you price beats depends on how many beats you’re uploading and whether you want to sell beats online quickly. Here are some tips to help you get competitive prices:
- Offer a free beat: If you’re looking to secure repeat customers, offering a free beat can help raise awareness of your services and skills. Also, if the first bar is free, customers may be more open to buying from you because they know what quality to expect.
- Check out what other beat makers are doing: If you’re not sure what price to get your beats, check out other producers and how they sell their beats. This can help you get a competitive price based on the genre and length of the track.
- Consider how it is used: If you can identify the most popular uses for beats you create (e.g. pop music that can be used for a Youtube channel), you can get better prices and build your e-commerce business by offering relevant products.
The Best Places to Sell Beats Online
If you want to start selling beats online, there are many platforms where you can sell your beats to customers online. These platforms can be a great way to scale music production and make new music without managing licensing and other aspects of beat creation.
Let’s look at some of the best beat shop options to help you start and grow your beat making business.
beatstars is one of the largest marketplaces for buying and selling beats. The platform has all the tools needed to sell music to customers, including a variety of audio formats, exclusive beats, and free beats. They also offer publishing opportunities and other music services for music producers. Subscriptions start at $5.99 to upload tracks and sell beats and sample packs.
platforms like airbit Connect music producers and clients with an extensive Beats catalog and licensing options. So if you want to collaborate with an artist to create a hit, this is a great platform. Developers can also use the Airbit platform for processes like creating beats for projects and connecting with other musicians and successful producers. Airbit’s subscription is $7.99 to upload and sell unlimited beats and sound packs.
3. Audio Jungle
audio jungle Business model includes royalty free music and audio tracks for customers to purchase. If you’re interested in selling your beats online quickly and easily, a platform like Audiojungle might come in handy. Producers can sell beats in different genres and moods, and the platform focuses on selling instrumental tracks for customers to use.
4. Premium Beat
premium beat offers its customers a curated catalog of royalty-free music and sound effects. Customers buying beats online can search by mood, genre and audio format to find the right beat for them.
5. Your own website
Creating your own website is essential if you want to build your own profitable Beats business. A successful beat-selling business should offer their products on multiple platforms, including their own, to ensure customers are finding what they are looking for. Additionally, you can offer multiple types of beat licensing options and promote your site on social media to grow your business.
6. Audio Draft
audio draft has some of the best beats available for brands that want to create their own original sound with a combination of human listening and AI support. With Audiodraft, brands can analyze to find the right sound for them and developers can create original beats accordingly.
For beat makers interested in selling specific genres like hip-hop, pop, EDM and other genres, platforms like traction fit great. Traktrain allows producers to upload beats to be used on social media platforms, in advertising, and for music artists as needed. The platform also has a music player that allows customers to preview tracks before purchasing.
How much money do beats sell for?
You can make money selling beats on different platforms by uploading the same beat on many platforms. You can make up to $10,000 a month selling beats or more if you are consistent. Depending on how easy it is for customers to find your beats, and offering different audio files, you can increase sales. You can also provide free beats to grow your business and market yourself as a creator before selling other beats.
How do you find people buying your beats?
You can find people to buy your beats by uploading more beats on different platforms. You can also promote your beats on social media, music forums, and other ways to increase beat sales.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Image: Envato Elements
More in: How to Sell